Goa enters into mass betrayal of its masses
1. In Pernem Babu Azgaonkar of MGP won defeating Forest Minister Rajendra Arlekar of BJP by margin of 6030 votes
2. In Siolim Vinod Palyekar of GFP won defeating Water Resources Minister Dayanand Mandrekar of BJP by 1441 votes.
3. In Saligao Jayesh Salgaonkar of GFP won defeating Tourism Minister Dilip Parulekar of BJP by 2137 votes. Before the elections he even declared BJP as evil, as Ghann (rotting garbage) and even if GFP decides to support he will not.
4. In Porvorim Rohan Khute, an independent won for second term defeating Guruprasad Pawaskar of BJP by 4213 votes.
5. In Marcaim Ramkrishna Dhavlikar of MGP and PWD Minister won defeating Pradeep Shet of BJP by 13680 votes.
6. In Fatorda Vijay Sardesai of GFP won defeating Damu G Naik by 1334 votes.
7. In Benaulim Churchill Alemao of NCP won defeating Royella Fernandes of AAP by 4191 votes. BJP supported independent candidate Caitu Silva finished third.
8. In Salovordem Deepak Prabhu Pauskar of MGP won defeating Ganesh Gaonkar of BJP by 5221 votes.
9. In Sanguem Prasad Gaonkar, and Independent candidate won defeating Subhash Fal Desai of BJP by 937 votes.
10. In Valpoi Vishwajit Pratapsingh Rane of INC won defeating Satyavijay Subrai Naik of BJP by 5678 votes. He took oath of office as MLA and then abstained from voting in vote of confidence, resigned and then going to take over as cabinet Minister in Manohar Parrikar government.
Manohar Parrikar himself is Rajya Sabha MP from Lucknow.
We do not know as to what is the motivation of these elected members of the Goa Legislative Assembly to betray People of Goa at such a massive scale in a manner most non-deceptive in the history of Goa. However we present the status as it is. Is this Bamon Raj ?