Date: 08th February 2016
The Captain of Ports,
Government of Goa
Sub: Your letter dated 14/01/2016 with reference no. B 14022/331 calling for personal hearing on Police Report on permission to Officials of Hotel Grand Hyatt to carry on water sports activities.
With regard to above mentioned letter kindly note the following:
1. We appreciate your efforts at personal hearing. Thank you for the same.
2. Our joint complaint to you and Secretary and commissioner (Ports) dated 26/11/2015 was joint complaint from me and all those who signed but invitation was only for me.
3. Personal hearing therefore we urge your to carry on jointly with all the affected fishermen from the villages of Siridao, Bambolim, Nauxim, Cacra and Odxel as all these are affected negatively with said water sports activities.
4. I did not come for the hearing on the date that was mentioned i.e.04/02/2016 at 11.00 hours as it was only for me and all the affected fishermen are excluded from your scheme of things. Nor did I think it fit to come along with the fishermen to your office for the risk of you considering them as unwanted guests in your office that might have led to commotion.
5. You are therefore requested to expand the invitation to the affected people and accordingly fix time and date, and inform us two weeks in advance for the Hearing. We will come with full preparation to co-operate with your office.