Waman Meshram, National President, Bharat Mukti Morcha
1. In 1949 Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru through then temporary Collector of Faizabad Nair installed statue of Ram inside the Masjid. Then he got Nair to resign as Collector and gave him ticket to contest and got him elected as M.P in Lok Sabha.
2. Indira Gandhi broke the seal of the Masjid.
3. Rajiv Gandhi laid foundation stone.
4. P.V.Narasinmha Rao demolished Babri Masjid. This is congress history. Most of our muslims brother are not aware of this fact at all.
5. On 21June 1991 P.V.Narasimha Rao swore in as Prime Minister. After taking over as prime minister he assessed the past events and it came to his mind that (1) when in 1869 and 1882 Jyotibha Phule submitted memorandum to British demanding proportionate reservation (representation) to the Shudras that time all the Brahmins including Vishnu Shastri Chiplunkar had strongly opposed Phule.
(2) On 26th July 1902 when in karvir Province (Kolhapur) declared 50% reservation (representation) to all Shudras that time Advocate Ganpat Abhayankar from Sangli’s Patwardhan province opposed.
(3) In 1918 when on the suggestion of Rajashree Shahu Maharaj Hon Bhaskar Rao Jadhav demanded independent rerepentation that time Tilak opposed very strongly by giving bad word ‘Kunbhat’.
(4) On 17th August 1932 when british granted the demand of separate electorate to untouchables on the demand of Dr. Ambedkar that time Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi opposed it through risk to his life. (5) In 1946 did not allot a single ticket to any OBC and Maratha in the Constituent assembly.
(6) Pandit Nehru opposed reservations by saying “With reservation efficiency of administration declines.”
(7) not only this, Nehru directed all the States of India through a written letter in which he wrote “do not implement reservation.”
(8) In order to make sure that 52% Maratha-Kunbi-OBC do not get reservation Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru appointed konkan brahmin Kakasaheb Kalelkar as a chairman of the Commission.
(9) To grant reservation to 52% Maratha-Kunbi-OBC was for Dr.Rajendra Prasad was like distributing sweets.
(10) To grant reservation to 52% Maratha-Kunbi-OBC, for Nehru it was like ‘compelling Brahmins to beg’. This means that Nehru was opposing reservation for 52% Maratha-Kunbi-OBC.
(11) In order to make sure that OBC do not get reservation Moraji Desai played tricks. He was opposing OBC reservation.
(12) To make sure that 52% Maratha-Kunbi-OBC do not get reservation Indira Gandhi with RSS help organised “Hindu Ekta Yatra”.
(13) In order to deprive reservation to 52% Maratha-Kunbi-OBC BJP launched anti-reservation agitation by placing tilak on Gandhi statue in Gujarat.
(14) In order to make sure that 52% Maratha-Kunbi-OBC do not get reservation Indira Gandhi carried on ‘Operation Blue Star’. She carried military action against holy place of Sikhs. In this Indira Gandhi and Arun had to lose their lives. Frightened General Sundarji too left for Ooty but because Sikhs will not leave him without killing he committed suicide.
(15) Rajiv Gandhi had to martyr himself for the cause that 52% Maratha-Kunbi-OBC do not get reservation.
Post a Comment