1. School Environment
Our school is surrounded by greenery. On the way to school we can see coconut trees and fields on both sides. The school campus is very clean. We have a big playground, classrooms, a library, and drinking water facilities.
2. Teachers and Learning
Our teachers treated us like their own children. They taught every subject with love and with real-life examples. Along with Maths, Science, Kannada and English, they also told us moral stories. They always encouraged us saying, "If you study hard, you can achieve big things in life."
3. My Favorite Teacher and Subject
My favorite teacher was our *English teacher*. She spoke English very well and taught us grammar through stories. She explained difficult words in a simple way. My favorite subject was also *English*. Because I learned English, I got the courage to read new books and dream big. Every good thing my English teacher taught me was still in my mind. Now I am continuing my English journey. I am very happy.
4. School Programs
We celebrated Independence Day, Republic Day, Teachers' Day and Children's Day with great enthusiasm. Annual sports meet, essay competitions, and drawing competitions were conducted every year. Participating in these programs built confidence in us.
5. Friends and Memories
My school friends were my first team. Eating lunch together, playing games, and even getting scolded by teachers are all sweet memories now. The mid-day meal break was our favorite time.
6. Contribution of the School
It is from this school that I learned to read and write. I learned discipline, punctuality, and respect for others here. This school gave wings to my dreams.
Conclusion:
Government Higher Primary School, Mallukkurva Tonka is my second home. The role of this school and my teachers in my success is very big. Every moment here taught me valuable lessons for life. Wherever I go in life, I will never forget this school and the days I spent here.
Apeksha R. Tandel

No comments:
Post a Comment